Cog Collective Forums

Warmachine Talk
It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: New to Warmachine
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:48 am 

Last Friday I saw some people playing Warmachine when I went to FNM and since then I have been obsessed with it even though I have yet to play.

I have gotten, and horribly painted (Joker face status), a Menoth Battle Box and would love to look for some people to show me how to actually play the game.

I work a 9-5 job in Vancouver so Portland Game Store would be ideal for me any weekday around 7pm! Or anytime before 5pm on Saturdays.

Post subject: Re: New to Warmachine
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:40 am 

There is a good group that still meet on Monday nights at Guardian Games and Thursdays at Portland Game Store. It's too bad you didn't start a few weeks ago, because we're in week 3 of a MKIII journeyman league. If you're looking to learn though, there's almost always someone around willing to do an intro game. There's also a dedicated thread with local store play times, but I don't know if it's been up kept.

Fan made adventure time RPG you say?
http://bloodghost.tumblr.com/post/28417 ... y-complete

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:13 am 

Make sure you hop on the GroupMe app. It's the best place to keep up with everyone. Also before you invest a bunch of money expanding your Menoth, talk to people so we can give you tips on how to make your money go A LOT further.

Jason

I said "Yeah"
She said,"Oh so that mean we gonna, you gonna switch it on em'?
I said,"Yeah, Flipmode, Flipmode is the greatest"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:03 pm 

codetiki wrote:
Last Friday I saw some people playing Warmachine when I went to FNM and since then I have been obsessed with it even though I have yet to play.

I have gotten, and horribly painted (Joker face status), a Menoth Battle Box and would love to look for some people to show me how to actually play the game.

I work a 9-5 job in Vancouver so Portland Game Store would be ideal for me any weekday around 7pm! Or anytime before 5pm on Saturdays.

Hey codetiki!

Welcome to Warmachine! The PGS has our league/community night every Thursday, and we generally get started around 5:30 or 6:00 and go until close (10:00). We've got a really good showing, and the community in general is made up of friendly people. Feel free to come on by tonight if you can make it, introduce yourself, and we can get you going.