Cog Collective Forums

Warmachine Talk
It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:38 pm 

Hello everyone! I am pleased to announce the 6th annual i5 Team Championship will take place on October 12th, 2019 at the Oregon Convention Center!

What is the i5 Team Championship? It's a 5 man WTC style team tournament. Each team will consist of 5 players of various Factions and are allowed up to 2 alternates in case of scheduling conflicts before the event. Each team will submit their lists ahead of time and will be paired against another team each round of the event. Then, team captains will roll off and determine matches based on the WTC match making system. Once pairings are decided the teams will square off into 5 1-on-1 matches, the team with the most matches won wins the round. This event will be capped at 16 teams and capped at 4 rounds.

This event will be sponsored by the Cog Collective

When: October 12th, 2019
Where: Oregon Convention Center, Ballroom 251
Cost: $200 per team
Format: 75pts, two lists, Steamroller, SR2019, no duplicate Warcasters/Warlocks on a team, Death Clock, no DnC, no ADR.

List submission: DISCLAIMER- there will be a FIRM cutoff for list submissions and team registration payment of September 28th, 2019. If you do not submit lists before this time your team will not participate. Also, if you have not paid for your team's registration before this cutoff, you will not participate. Once your team is registered and paid for you will receive a code for Conflict Chamber to submit your lists prior to the event.

You can register your team at https://www.eventbee.com/v/i5-team-tour ... 3#/tickets
Link to the Conflict Chamber event - https://conflictchamber.com/?event=935

Prizes: Will be announced at a later time.
1st place team:
2nd place team:
3rd place team:

Schedule: TDB

If you have any questions please email them to i5championship@gmail.com or reach out to Chadd Laubacher(Portland). Can't wait to see you all there!