Postponed---Riot Quest Throw Down at R&R 3/22

Sometimes awesome things happen. They will be announced here!
chaddimusprime

Postponed---Riot Quest Throw Down at R&R 3/22

Post by chaddimusprime » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:34 pm

---Postponed---
Due to rising health concerns, Rune&Board has cancelled and postponed all scheduled events for the rest of March. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey all you wasteland treasure hunters! There's a big job comin up soon. Now's your chance to get your crew together and get rich! Keep on your toes though, cause you won't be the only ones looking to snatch this score, there could be up to 7 other crews looking to cash in on this hot tip!

This event will be an Adventuring Party, 1v1 best of one format. After three rounds we will determine who wrecked the most face! Capping the event at 8 players for this first ever Riot Quest Throw Down.

Adventuring Party format is each play will have a set crew of 6 Heroes, one from each class. Your Gear Hand size is limited to 6, but bring all your Gear with you. You'll get to pick which ones you bring before each match.

Entry: $10
Format: Adventuring Party
When: Sunday March 22nd. Registration at noon, pairings at 12:30pm
Where: Rune&Board Games in Hillsboro
Prizes: Riot Quest Thrown Down kit including one Blinged Out Gubbin model and two foil Blinged Out Gubbin Hero cards and two foil Bang Rounds Gear cards. As well as store credit based on turn out

Who's gonna be the one to take home the Golden Gubbin and his flashy cards at the end of this heist? It could be YOU!

Offical rules here https://home.privateerpress.com/riot-quest-throwdown/
Last edited by chaddimusprime on Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hordes-Circle Orboros

chaddimusprime

Re: Riot Quest Throw Down at R&R 3/22

Post by chaddimusprime » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:34 pm

1- Chadd
2- Eli
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
Last edited by chaddimusprime on Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hordes-Circle Orboros

eliassmith27

Re: Riot Quest Throw Down at R&R 3/22

Post by eliassmith27 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:12 pm

Sign me up!